What We Offer
You can expect to find that we use well known systems, such as Rheem, Frigidaire, and American Standard. No matter what brand your current system is or if you prefer a particular brand, we’ll be happy to help you understand how to get the best value for the products you prefer.
Ask us about Wifi thermostats!
Frequently Asked Questions
Just as every home is different, each person has different comfort levels and preferences. Not only that, but they also have varying levels of education on exactly what's involved in the different aspects of installation, repair and maintenance. Check out our list of questions below that we get asked often. There's so much more to HVAC than what meets the eye. Did you know that the three central functions of heating, ventilation, and air-conditioning are interrelated? Especially with the need to provide thermal comfort and acceptable indoor air quality within reasonable installation, operation, and maintenance costs, HVAC systems can provide ventilation, reduce air infiltration, and maintain pressure relationships between spaces.
When do I need to have my unit serviced?
Do I really have to change my air filter often?
Yes. Changing your air filter at least once every 3 months will not only help you save on your monthly bills but also will help extend the life of your system. Changing your filter EVERY month is even better. All of the air in your home circulates and re-circulates through the same filter attached to your indoor unit. Designed to remove dust particles to keep the air you breathe clean, filters become clogged, causing your system to work less efficiently and costing you more to operate it. If left unchanged long enough, your system could fail completely. Ask us how you can get your filters free all year.
My HVAC system is over 7 years old and runs constantly. Can it be repaired?
Are seasonal maintenance plans worth the investment?
What is the average life expectancy of a system?
What determines if I need to replace rather than repair my unit?
How do I know if I need a new heating and cooling system?
How can I reduce my energy costs?
Here are some suggestions that can help you reduce your energy costs:
• Upgrade to a high-efficiency system - Swapping your old, inefficient air conditioning system for a high-efficiency one can cut electricity bills by up to one-third. Schedule a FREE in-home consultation with one of our HVAC specialists to receive an estimate showing how much you can save by upgrading to a high efficiency system.
• Adjust the temperature - Typically, adjusting temperatures 5–8 degrees (down in winter, up in summer) can help save energy if you're going to be away from home for several hours.
• Install ceiling fans – Change the direction of airflow on your ceiling fans. In the summer, the blades should operate in a counter-clockwise direction. In the winter, the blades should operate in a clockwise direction helping to push the warm air from the ceiling down into the room.
• Have annual maintenance performed – Tuning up your cooling system each spring and your heating system each fall will help ensure each operates at peak efficiency and can help you identify and resolve any potential issues before a breakdown occurs.
• Don't block vents in well-used rooms – Keep your supply and return air vents free of objects like blinds, carpets or furniture so your air conditioner can operate efficiently and there is even, cool air distribution.
• Close vents in less-used rooms – By closing the vents, you won't be spending money cooling rooms that are used less.
• Install a programmable thermostat – A programmable thermostat enables you to control your home's temperature when you're away or asleep. For every 1° you lower your thermostat for seven hours per day, you can save approximately one percent on your heating bill. Ask us about wifi thermostats!
Here's what a few of our Raving Fans had to say about us!
Absolutely phenomenal experience . As a service pro myself I understand the importance of.follow.up and follow through . From start to finish Mark was excellent.
Mark Jackson has always done what he said. He has always responded timely, and has not charged for unnecessary items. He tells us if something is still okay or needs corrected. We have worked with him numerous times because we trust his judgment and honesty. We highly recommend him to anyone without any reservations.